Duke Training Plan
Who is this training plan for?
This training plan is suitable if you are completely new to triathlon or you have possibly completed one sprint distance triathlon event.
Health-status safety checklist:
1. Are you aged over 30 and/or have not exercised for some time? Y/N
2. Do you suffer from any medical conditions? Y/N
3. Are you a smoker or have recently given up smoking? Y/N
4. Have you undergone any surgery in the past two years? Y/N
5. Are you suffering from any injuries? Y/N
6. Are you currently on any prescribed medication? Y/N
7. Are you unsure about beginning an exercise programme? Y/N
Once you have the all-clear from your doctor then you’re ready to start training.
8 WEEK NOVICE TRIATHLON TRAINING PLAN
Brick: A run immediately after a bike ride.
Strength Training: a full body routine
This program created by Leszek Stelmachowski: AG Triathlete. Ironman Coach. Co-Owner of Fitness Soul. His passion is to help you become better & fitter!